As your business grows either organically or via merger, management likely has a vision of where they want to take it next. Finding the time and energy to develop that vision may be a different story, and articulating it into actions your management team can implement is yet another challenge entirely.
To give key management a designated opportunity to think strategically about your business, where it’s heading and how you’ll get there, Doeren Mayhew’s strategic advisors offer planning assistance.
Strategic Planning Services
- Persuasive business case presentation to build consensus and understanding of business purpose, direction and goals
- Market segmentation assessments to explore strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in your current and new market segments
- Financial projections to provide an accurate picture of your organization’s financial health
- Review of financial data and key performance indicators
- Credible feasibility studies on projects for an independent assessment
- Development and documentation of short- and long-term goal setting
- Early-stage turnaround assistance to help management identify root cause of poor or erratic performance
- Exit planning strategies to position yourself and the organization for future success